I ordered AVG antivirus which they never activated it, even though I inserted their so-called "Sales Number" a dozen times.I tried calling them but no answer.

They have multiple addresses. They use legit logo to make their pitch. They are ruthless scam artists. Avoid them like a.

plague. They are by far, the worst piece of *** that I have ever encountered. I cannot believe that the people we elect to protect us, would let vermin like Very Cheap Software, prey on hardworking people.

It looks like that they have legitimate license to steal from the masses and even the legit companies allow them to use their logos and web sites, to do so.It's like a way of life today.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with AVG. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AVG.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare AVG to other companies on our site.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1208307

Ever heard of the term "caveat emptor?" By the way, you do not need to purchase antivirus software. Avast and even AVG offer a free version which works well.