1.3
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

last evening my computer was compromised/Locked dead by a Critical attack and I had to pay 99.99 to get it sorted by another company.There had been another 8 Critical attacks which had not been picked up by AVG.

I have Antivirus protection and Tune up Paid For! When I asked them to pay the bill it was suddenly "NOT THERE FAULT" eh? They allowed my computer to be compromised. I also asked them several times why/how the attacks got through their system.

Jury is still out.

Why do they keep bombarding me with messages to Upgrade to a better package?I guess it is because the packages I have are inferior!

Review about: Avg Secure Vpn Vpn Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service.

Had an Experience with AVG?

Comments

Middleburg, Florida, United States #1343077

I had AVG once.I kept getting viruses and it was really bad.

I uninstalled AVG and installed AVAST.Haven't had an issue since.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1343031

You might wish to re-examine the sites you visit on the web if your machine is "compromised" that often.Or, you could take some time from the *** sites you are visiting and learn how to use the AVG anti-virus software you have on your machine to protect you from harm.

By the way, none of the anti-virus firms have adequate customer service.They are in the business of getting you to buy their "upgraded" software, not to provide you with service afterwards.